Celebrated every year on April 22nd, Earth Day encourages people across the world to be more environmentally friendly and eco-aware.
EARTH DAY 2018 targets plastic pollution, with a particular aim to eliminate single-use plastics and promote the regulation of plastic disposal.
As a ‘Dandylion (& green) fan’ – we thought we’d highlight a few simple ways that you and your family can contribute to Earth Day 2018
- Plant a tree (you can never go wrong with this!)
- Start your own compost heap (if you have a garden) or/and
- Compost kitchen waste (Bokashi or Worm Farms?)
- Sow a seed – veggie, flower, herb or tree
- Choose flowering pot plants over cut flowers
Of course, on a corporate level … Dandylion believes every day (& event) should be a green one!
Please do not hesitate to contact us when you’re ready to go green.